APRIL 8, 2023
More information to come soon
Veterans of Foreign Wars
18940 Drayton St
Spring Hill, FL 34610
DOWNLOAD RULES HERE
The Aquatic Club of Pasco County
ANNUAL AUCTION REGISTRATION & RULES
The auction will be presented and managed run by The Aquatic Club of Pasco County, hereinafter referred to as the club.
- All bidders and/or sellers in the auction must be registered to buy and sell items. The auction is open to all, and anyone is allowed to purchase and/or sell fish.
- This auction will be for fish and aquatic plants only. It will be at the club’s discretion to decide if items will be entered into the auction.
- Sellers can bring a maximum of 40 bags to sell (including reserved bags)
- Sellers are limited to 3 bags of the same fish. Different color variations are considered different fish. Its is up to the discretion of the clubs board to determine if fish are considered the same fish.
- This is a no reserve auction, but each seller is entitled to 5 Reserve bags which will not be sold for less than reserve marked on bag. So bring some of those nicer fish. (Please see rule 10 for information on placing a reserve on a bag.)
- All items sold will be at a standard 70/30 split. 70% of the final bid price goes to seller and 30% of the final bid price goes to the club. Minimum bid price is set at $2.00 per bag.
- Doors open at 8 AM-9 AM. For registration and preview. The auction will begin promptly at 9 AM. No new bags will be accepted after 11 AM.
- There is a $1.00 per bag Fee on all bags entered into the auction Including the Reserve bags whether sold or not.
- Registration is required by all bidders and/or sellers and it is encouraged to pre-register. Please visit our website www.pascofish.com where a pre-registration form is available. You will be assigned your bidder/seller number in a return email. MAKE NOTE OF THIS NUMBER WHEN RECEIVED IT WILL BE USED TO TRACK ALL YOUR AUCTION SALES AND PURCHASES.
- It is the responsibility of each seller to properly label their bags. Each bag must have: Seller’s assigned number (assigned upon registration). This should also include the bag number that is being sold.
Example: Your seller number is 23 and you have three bags to sell. The first bag would be labeled 23-1, the second 23-2, and the third 23-3 = your seller number and bag number. If it is a reserved bag, you must place Min $XX on the bag i.e., if you have a trio of Sailfin Mollies and you want to have that bag as one of your 5 bags sold at reserve at a minimum of $5, you would label it 23- 1 (Seller number/bag number) Trio Sailfin Mollies Min $5.
- Each bag must be labeled describing fish in the bag. You should include each species scientific AND common name. You want to help the auctioneer sell your fish so be as descriptive as possible with terms such as Pair, Trio, and so on. Include number of fish in the bag and male/female ratio if applicable. Make sure all labels are printed clearly and legibly. The club is not responsible for missing labels and/or use of ink that does not stay on each bag. ALL BAGS NOT PROPERLY LABELED WILL BE CONSIDERED DONATIONS TO THE CLUB.
- The club will determine the order in which the fish will be auctioned.
- If a buyer or seller wants to have a bag pushed up in the auction and given priority, we will have a bump system. Buyers or Sellers will be able to purchase bump stickers for $1.00 per sticker. Each sticker will bump one bag. The bump bags will be given priority in the auction and placed in a designated area for the auctioneer. While these bags are given priority status, the order bumped bags are auctioned is at the discretion of the club. However, all bumped bags will be auctioned prior to typical bags. Bump stickers will be available paid as cash at time of purchase at the checkout table.
- Once items are registered for the auction, they become property of the club and cannot be withdrawn from the auction.
- Sellers and/or bidders may check out at any time during the auction. No payments will be made to sellers at the auction. The club will send checks payable to the seller within 30 days of auction.
- All items purchased must be paid for by the end of the auction. Payments may be made via cash, credit card or PayPal. All Bag fee’s will be deducted from your selling total if feasible otherwise must be paid at check out
- At the time of checkout, the buyer/ seller will receive a copy their auction receipt as it is at that moment. This is for a reference and the totals on this sheet are subject to change during the finalization of the auction due to corrections or bags being sold after the buyer/seller checks out. If owed money after the finalization of the auction you will receive a copy of the finalized auction receipt with payment.
- Lunch and drinks will be provided by the club. We will ask for donations to cover our costs for these items. Donations are not required, however are greatly appreciated.
- The club will have several silent auctions available. Full details will be outlined and explained at the beginning of the auction.
- Any non-reserve bag that does not sell by the end of the auction, and is not picked up, will be considered a donation and will become property of the club.
- Any reserve bag that does not sell by the end of the auction will be set aside for the seller to retrieve from the club volunteer.
- If the seller leaves the auction early, any unsold bags (reserve or not) after they leave which are not claimed, will be considered a donation and become property of the club.
- There will be a designated non sold bag area. In order to claim any unsold items. You must present your number to the club volunteer working the table.
- The club shall not be held accountable for any bag once it’s been received by the buyer or returned to the seller.
- The club cannot reimburse any buyers or sellers for any losses after the buyer or seller has received the bag. There will be no refunds or credits for any items once the buyer or seller of the auction has taken possession of the bag.
- NO FLORIDA NATIVE SPECIES THAT ARE ILLEGAL FOR SALE IN FLORIDA WILL BE ALLOWED. NOR WILL ANY SPECIES FOUND ON FLORIDA’S DO NOT SELL LIST BE ALLOWED. ANY SPECIES THAT IS QUESTIONABLE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE AUCTION AND IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM PREMISES.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM TO SELL OR BID AT THE AUCTION